The Eider family of products are based on an integrated quad band GSM modem. Using the mobile phone network allows greater flexibility on remote radio controls, including sending data directly to the internet for live web results. The Eider system comprises the Eider Control hardware, the Eider web portal and Retreiver software.
Key Eider Features
- Ideal for sending data from remote locations, and/or directly to the internet for live web results
- Quad-band 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz GSM modem
- 1Mb of flash message storage memory
- Three RS232 serial interfaces, one of which is RS422 enabled
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for extended battery life, charged via USB connector
- Fully waterproof construction
- Compatible with both autosend control and autosend download formats from SportIdent
- Compatible with standard online controls from EMIT
- Compatible with all other hardware from GPProjects.
- Available with SportIdent SRR module
- Can be used as a merge unit
- Can be supplied with or without a SIM card
- An Eider terminal is also available for use when the event base / commentary van does not have an internet connection.